Rib and Fiberglass Advantages:
1. Design: Experienced Technicians and engineers creat unique and customers design
2. Hull Structure: Longitudinal and transverse keel jointed configuration to make stronger
The open deck, convenient to repair and maintain fuel tank
3. FRP Material:
A. Resing and Gel-coat material are all ASHLAND from America
B. PVC core replace traditional plywood core inside to ensure fiberglass deck stronger,lighter and more waterproof
4. Manufacture Technology:
VACUUM ABSORPTION to make fiberglass hull high intensity and tenacity
5. World Top class Hypalon and PVC for choice
Pontoon/ Tube Structure Advantages:
Top quality pvc from Germany
Hypalon material is ORCA which from France, Taiwan
Reasonable , scientific tube seam
High & low temperature Resistance
Mechanical & Abrasion Resistance
Fuel & Chemical Resistance
Water & Air Tightness
• Larger boats (7m+) have 6 or more chambers with a valve for each chamber. The more chambers a boat has the more redundancy
the boat is considered to have. This is because if only one chamber is damaged then the impact the damage has on the boat is much less.
• Dark tubes often have pressure relief valves as the air inside them expands when exposed to sunlight. This prevents the tubes
bursting from overpressure. Common materials for the tubes are Hypalon and PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
A PVC tube is the cheapest option and can last approximately 10–15 years
• Hypalon tube can be repaired with simple puncture repair kits.
• Tubes made with Hypalon and Neoprene layers can last up to twice as long as PVC tubes and have been known to last 20 years
• Hypalon is the most popular material used for the construction of RIBs PVC (As a material for building tubes, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) has the disadvantage of lacking flexibility.
To make it supple, an additive is used with the polymer. This additive vaporizes as the material ages, making the PVC brittle and allowing it to crack.